You already have a video unit and now you've invested in Skype for Business. Now connect them via Virtual Meeting Spaces!
You get everyone talking face-to-face in a Meeting Space hosted in the Cloud. Skype, video conferencing equipment (Polycom, Cisco, Lifesize etc.) - in fact all kinds of video equipment - can connect to each other seamlessly. There's no new hardware to buy and no software to install.
Best of all, your teams have nothing 'new' to learn.
Don't miss out on getting the most value from some of your biggest IT and AV investments!
Please note, we will also be able to keep you connected when Microsoft makes the move to Microsoft Teams - coming 2018.
People love Virtual Meeting Spaces because there's nothing to worry about - video collaboration has never been so simple.
- If you're using Skype for Business, you stay 'inside' that environment.
- You set up a contact in Outlook for your Virtual Meeting Space for when you want to connect beyond your Skype service.
- Set up the Virtual Room in Outlook - add a contact first name "video" surname "room1"
- Add the Virtual Space SIP address in the outlook contact email field - email@example.com
- Add the video unit as an auto-participant to the Virtual Space (Virtual Space set-up options)
- If you select this option, when you drag the contact into the room into your Skype client, the Virtual Space will dial the video unit automatically.
- Use the screen share functionality to share content from Skype for Business to the video unit.
- You can record meetings by accessing the Meeting Space and selecting record - then save or forward the meeting to save taking notes.
- You can also stream content live or to an editing house, saving on studio costs!
- Want to add someone on the phone as well? Easy. Everything connects to everything else!
Book a Demo and we'll show you how you can connect your service to video units today!
We all work better, connected.
Do you love presenting from Skype but are frustrated by not being able to connect with your customers' or suppliers' video units?
Virtual Meeting Spaces couldn't be easier to use and everyone in your team already knows how to Skype, so there's really no learning curve involved.
Familiarity is key.
- Everyone knows their 'own' system already.
- Simply drag-and-drop and you're ready to go.
- AV units and Skype for Business - connected!
- Collaborate with anyone, anywhere - share content, record and stream.
Please fill out this form to get in touch.